Welcome to NSRRC’s User Portal (http://portal.nsrrc.org.tw). You are welcome to link to any information published herein, but if you want to reproduce, duplicate or distribute the content in our site, please obtain the approval from NSRRC in advance. For the convenience of your usage of User Portal ‘s services in this website, we would like to explain the Information Security policy as follows:
Scope of Policy Application
Collection and Use of Personal information
- When you use the various online application services in which the personal information of the applicant is required, the organization concerned will ask you to provide the latest and true information of your Name, Identification Card Number, Passport Number, Birth Date, Bank Account Information, Education, E-mail, Contact Phone Number and Address, Mobile Phone Number, Registered Address, etc.
- NSRRC will browse or download files from User Portal only for the purpose of user service, including user subvention, transaction details, experimental safety approval form, user related data collection, and such related website as NSRRC guest house reservation, safety training, users’ meeting and related workshops websites.
- You keep the following right regarding your own personal information provided to User Portal: A. Request of searching, viewing, or duplicating the information subject to certain charge by NSRRC. B. Request of supplement or revision on condition that an appropriate explanation is provided. C. Request of data not being collected, dealt with and used, or of deleting the information. Your request will not be granted if NSRRC uses it for the purpose of conducting business.
- If you refuse to provide your personal information, NSRRC will not be able to conduct necessary review, administration, or other service. Accordingly User Portal keeps the right to turn down your application.
- If you express your ideas or ask questions through e-mail or servicing mailbox, we shall keep your communication records for the use of further contact with you only.
- The website server can record the IP location of the users on the Website, time of online, and the web pages browsed on the Website etc. Such kind of information are referential to the surveys and analyses on the total visits of the Website and activities on the Website done by the management unit of User Portal, so as to promote the quality of services. These analyses only focus on the activities and total number of all users, but never on individual user.
- User Portal is obliged to protect the privacy of every applicant. Without your consent, we shall not revise or delete any of your personal information or file, unless one of the following conditions occurs: A. You have violated the regulations of the Website; B. It aims at protecting or defending any personal right or ownership right; C. It aims at protecting the rights and benefits of the related units of the Website.
- User Portal will not sell, trade, or loan any personal information to other groups, individuals or private enterprise, except the following situations: A. It has to cooperate with the legal investigation by legal unit. B. It has to cooperate with the investigation or use by the related authorities in fulfilling their duties. C. Out of good intention, it is believed that the disclosure is for legal need, or for management use, so as to protect and improve the website services.
Information Security and Protection
The server of the Website is protected by "firewall", which prevents any illegal intrusion, damage or theft of information. When you are using the services and functions of User Portal, any information stored in this Website will be perfectly secured, so as to protect the security of your personal information.
Please manage your personal information properly. To protect your rights and benefits, do not provide your personal information to any third parties. Please be reminded that your voluntary disclosure of your personal information on the Internet (e.g. discussion zone, message board and chat zone etc.) may be collected and used by other people. As a result, you may receive e-mails sent by unknown people.
Consultation of Privacy Protection Policy
In order to protect users' privacy, the Privacy Protection Regulations of the Website will be revised along with the advancement of technology and updated trend, the amendment of the related regulations, or environmental changes. Any questions about User Portal's Privacy Protection Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Rights on Amending the Privacy Statement
To provide adequate protection for user's privacy, the Statement is subject to changes reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations. Amended articles will be posted on the Site immediately.